Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Hi again,
 Our oats are all planted now. Yea!! As I said in the last post we are in desperate need of rain. Our corn cobs are not filling out as they should by now. I know that all business' are risks, well this one is. We are praying that it all turns out because we are depending on the $$ at the end to pay for our $$$ input..

  As for me I canned green beans yesterday and peaches today. More canning in the near future. Oh yeah more tomatoes too. I need a break tomorrow so we may be going out for the day to a fair. I love fairs and was at only one this year so far.

  Right now for the farming part of things we are waiting, not much else to do right now. Soon we hope to plow up more fields for next Spring crop. A new field. All fields are close by which is real nice on the machines and fuel.

  Need to end this and get my canner off the heat so until another time God bless and have a good day ☺

 

No comments:

Post a Comment