Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hello
 Its been a long time since I wrote on this blog. I have been dealing with Lyme disease as well as my husband. It takes all our energy, have aches and pains, etc.
    As for the farming end of it we have done well except this year we started late because of too much rain and now these past few months its been the drought. 
  Only God knows what we will end up with and will take whatever He gives us. I haven't taken many pictures so will not post any for this year. Our crops are corn, soybeans, oats, alfalfa. We had to replant alfalfa. The drought killed whatever we planted earlier.
  Not much to report will try to remember to post when our crops are harvested..
  
  Last year was a better year and I should of posted pictures as well a blog about our crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment